Friday, March 11, 2011

My Lenten Promise to You

For those of you who may not be keeping up with your obscure(ish) Christian holidays, this Wednesday was Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten season. Although I’m not Catholic I usually find it to be a good excuse to pick up or reestablish good habits. Its like a second chance at New Years resolutions without the year long commitment. In the past I’ve generally given up something, but in light of the fact that this year I don’t have a lot to give up that wont contribute to my slow spiral into insanity, I’ve decided to add something to my life. Why would you care, you may ask yourself. I suppose for the same reason you care about anything else I write here, but more so because what I have decided to add to my life is writing. While I may not/probably wont post everything I write on this blog, I will in all likelihood be posting more. So for those of you devoted readers out there (am I deluding myself in assuming that you exist?) keep your eyes peeled for slightly more frequent and consistent updates.

1 comment:

  1. I for one will be reading your posts religiously. I find it tremendously interesting how you see your world around you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete